Admire artifacts from Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Salah El Din Citadel, constructed in 1183 AD, and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century, exploring Khan El Khalili.
Representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
- • Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- • All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- • Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- • Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- • All taxes & service charge
Services Not Included
- • Any extras not mentioned in the program
- • Tipping