See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
You will be picked up from your hotel, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
- • Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- • All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- • Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- • Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- • Shopping tours in Cairo
- • All taxes & service charge
Services Not Included
- • Any extras not mentioned in the program
- • Tipping