See the Great Pyramids Sound and Light Show illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel 90 minutes before show-time to attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Back to your hotel.
– All languages available via headphones offer translation (English- French- German- Spanish- Italian- Russian- Japanese- Polish-Arabic), translation headsets for free.
– The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products.
|Days||1st Show||2nd Show|
|Summer Time||7:30 PM||8:30 PM|
|Winter Time||6:30 PM||7:30 PM|
- • Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- • All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Private English-speaking escorted representative.
- • Entrance fees to the show
- • Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- • All taxes & service charge
Services Not Included
- • Any extras not mentioned in the program
- • Tipping